Ancient mysteries explained, with a surprising theoryAncient mysteries can be explained with all I learned in Cusco, Peru. Was the old Inca Capital Cusco, the place were I lived for more than 13 years and that I visited and still visit regularly, much more important and much more ancient than what we normally learn at school? According to Alfredo and Jesús Gamarra, this was certainly the case. Alfredo, father of Jesús, faded away in 1999, after a long life dedicated to investigate ancient mysteries. Jesus Gamarra then asked me to work together. We started a fascinating journey of filming, editing, investigating and informing other people about the investigations and theories of his father, for over 6 years. See here a short video that I made to get an impression:
Many of the conclusions of our work are to be called surprising and contrarily to what mainstream says in scientific disciplines as archaeology and geology.
Official science says the vestiges near Cusco are from the Inca time and not older. Further reading makes it clear that no good explanations are offered to explain the splendid stone work. It is very hard to believe that the Incas did it all by hand, even if they used the labour of thousands of people.
One thing is to transport the giant stones of for example Sacsayhuaman, just above Cusco, another thing is fitting them perfectly together. But depending on which guide you get on the tour to the vestige, you can hear different stories. Going from one extreme to another, as are: 'this is the work of extraterrestials', or: the Incas had some liquid that could dissolve stone. Both have not been proven in practice.
I have visited many sites, especially near Cusco, most of the times together with Jesús Gamarra. There are many places, not only the famous places that are considered to be made by the Incas, like Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Pisac, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu, but many more that are not very well known, not even by the local people. The visits helped me to confirm several of the conclusions of Alfredo.
So the archaeological framework that Alfredo made, is contrary to that of the conventional visions. After many years of discussing Alfredo's work on several internet platforms, I have come to the conclusion that for better understanding and acceptation, it is convenient to separate the inventory of archaeological phenomena from the more theorical conclusions that Alfredo came to. This will help to first get clear what the phenomena really are before going to the theorical explanations, although they are higly interesting and to my opinion explain where others don't. As many times the anomalies, after mostly only superficial observation and without further investigation, have been presented as proof for theories as "it must have been Ancient Aliens", or they must have had Giant Machines. For a good inventory and many details on the stonework I would like to refer to the documentary The Cosmogony of The Three Worlds. The comments on this Documentary speak for themselves;
"This is a must see for those of us seeking cogent theories to explain the various anomalies around the Earth. Through a series of striking images, Jan Peter de Jong has done an excellent job presenting Peruvian Alfredo Gamarra's unique theory that explains how the numerous vitrified and colossal megalithic ruins around the globe could have been created in the distant past."
"The differences in the three types of stone architecture of Peru's ancient ruins are readily observable to anyone who visits these sites. The Cosmogony of the Three Worlds puts forward a very well thought out and argued alternative to orthodox theory as to how and why these distinctly different styles exist. The conclusions made by the researcher Alfredo Gamarra are faithfully presented in this documentary. Although quite revolutionary in scope the vision of Alfredo Gamarra is sensitively treated by both Jan and Jesus. It's refreshing to see such an independent and original approach to a problem that many people refuse to see exists in the first place. If true or even partially true we could see some major pieces of the jigsaw puzzle fall into place. Why did nearly every major culture on Earth have the ability to build structures out of enormous stones that today we would have major problems with? Why do some of these stones bare markings that make them appear to have been poured or molded? How did so many large stones get transported such long distances? This is very thought provoking stuff and the broader conclusions have far reaching implications. Definitely worth watching!"
For more reviews see: reviews on amazon
The DVD can be ordered directly from Amazon
Examples of what we will explain here:
- Archeological phenomena of stonework in Cusco, Sacsayhuman, Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valey and more. The basis and most concrete visual evidence of Alfredo Gamarra's theory. About the different styles that exist in all vestiges and how to interpretate them. The relation with three different periods that humanity went through.
- The disappearance of ancient cultures as Atlantis, the ancient mysteries of the great similarities between other places in the world as Egypt, Stonehenge, Japan (Yonaguni), Easter islands and many other Megalithic and Monolithic places.
- The geological and cosmological explanations of a smaller world in earlier times with hard to deny evidences. A mystery to official science, where geologist prefer to theorize on subduction (which does not exist!), all based on the wrong assumption of an earth with a constant size and orbit.
- The extinction of dinosaurs and other giant species of flora and fauna, and the pattern of earth increasing in size and mass through time.
- The origin of religion, the existence of Gods and Giants with supernatural capacities in all cultures. Ancient mysteries of the Bible. The pattern of an earth that goes from smaller to bigger in time, we can find back in human history, in the bible and in the myths and legends of all cultures. Other calendars with less days per year, that existed in the past.
Conclusions of Alfredo Gamarra
Alfredo Gamarra's conclusions go way beyond and against the ruling paradigms. I give here a list of the most important and controversial conclusions:
- Earth was smaller in the past.
- Earth went through different periods corresponding to different orbits of earth around the sun, with, of course, different calendars.
- Life was bigger in the past thanks to less gravity.
- Humanity could live longer thanks to less gravity.
- Monolithic and Megalithic constructions were easier to construct thanks to less gravity.
- Construction of these monuments was done with moldable stones.
- The precision of the perfect fitting stones was thanks to the stones being moldable on the moment of construction.
- The vestiges of Cusco and surroundings are much older than 'Inca time'.
- Cusco was Babylon 'the Great'.
- Atlantis existed in an earlier orbit, so South America, especially Cusco and surroundings, were an important part of it.
Too much for you? Unbelievable? Come and see the reasons how Alfredo Gamarra came to these conclusions! The DVD The Cosmogony of the 3 Worlds is a first and important step on the road to documenting his complete investigations. If you like untraditional viewpoints and unorthodox thinking about ancient mysteries, you are defintely in the right place! And you will be able to gain a whole new perspective on ancient history. This website will also be a continuing source of new information on ancient mysteries and about new productions of Alfredo Gamarra's work. So keep checking this webpage! Or if you like, subscribe to the Newsletter 'Ancient Mysteries Explained', so you will be the first to read! As a courtesy you will then be able to download the E-book "The Discoveries of Alfredo Gamarra", which gives you a nice overview of all his ideas and discoveries.
Yes, Send Me The Free Newsletter 'Ancient Mysteries Explained and let me download the E-book "The Discoveries of Alfredo Gamarra"'!
The ancient Inca vestiges explained
The ancient inca vestiges can explain the mysteries of the past! Vestiges that in reality are older than the relatively recent Inca time, and that provided for Alfredo the foundations for his theory. Read about the DVD that we produced and on which you will be able to see all the visual evidence.
Other ancient cultures and their vestiges
It's amazing how the vestiges of ancient cultures show the same characteristics. Examples from all over the world can be found.
Geology mysteries explained
The geology mysteries of our past can be understood with Alfredo Gamarra's explanation. Other theories support his ideas. Read why the existence of a smaller earth in the past is prooven.
The Inca history in short
The mysteries that still exist about the Incas. How were they conquered by such a small group of Spanish men? Did they built all the vestiges of Cusco as Sacsayhuaman, Machu Picchu, Pisac and Ollantaytambo?
Biology mysteries of the past explained
Prehistorical biology mysteries can be explained with a growing earth model. Of all species, bigger forms existed in the past, forms that were adapted to a smaller world and to less gravity.
A phenomenon till now not well understood and not investigated correctly, will be explained here, with many images of the Inca vestiges as examples. Download here the free chapter about Vitrification, of our DVD The Cosmogony of the 3 Worlds
Mysteries of the first language
Ancient languages exist in Peru, and they represent the remnants of what was the first language in the world.