Ancient mysteries explained, based on excellent evidences!Ancient mysteries can be explained with all I learned in Cusco, Peru. It's amazing how the pieces fall together and how much evidence there is, all over the world, to sustain the conclusions. The old Inca Capital was the place were I got to know about the investigations of Alfredo Gamarra. He faded away in 1999, after a long life dedicated to investigate ancient mysteries. Alfredo's son, Jesus Gamarra, asked me to work together, after Alfredo passed away. We started a fascinating journey of filming, editing, investigating and informing other people about the investigations and theories of his father, for over 6 years. See here an short video that I made to get an impression:
The conclusions are to be called spectacular. If Alfredo was right, we will have to review official history. For many people the conclusions will seem too extreme, as official science and history tells us another story. But the ancient mysteries can't be explained with the official versions!
Official science says the vestiges near Cusco are from the Inca time and not older. Living in Cusco, one hears that not many people really believe that. Scientific investigations on the vestiges are scarce. Further reading makes it clear that no good explanations are offered to explain the splendid stone work. It is very hard to believe that the Incas did it all by hand, even if they used thousands of people.
One thing is to transport the giant stones of for exampe Sacsayhuman, just above Cusco, another thing is fitting them perfectly together. But depending on which guide you get on the tour to the vestige, you can hear different stories. Going from one extreme to another, as are: 'this is the work of extraterrestials', or: the Incas had some liquid that could dissolve stone. Both have not been proven in practice and leave the ancient mysteries unchanged!
During those 6 years we visited the vestiges near Cusco. There is so much to see, and I mean not only the famous places considered as Inca, like Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Pisac, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu, but many more places that are not very well known. Those visits helped us to confirm the conclusions of Alfredo, as the principles he theorized on, are repeated every single time. It is just one step further to explain the ancient mysteries of Egypt, Stonehenge, Atlantis, and other ancient places. With the framework that offers Alfredo Gamarra we will be able to explain many things till now considered as mysteries.
Examples of what we will explain here:
- Archeological phenomena of stonework in Cusco, Sacsayhuman, Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valey and more. The basis and most concrete visual evidence of Alfredo Gamarra's theory. About the different styles that exist in all vestiges and how to interpretate them. The relation with three different periods that humanity went through.
- The disappearance of ancient cultures as Atlantis, the ancient mysteries of the great similarities between other places in the world as Egypt, Stonehenge, Japan (Yonaguni), Easter islands and many other Megalithic and Monolithic places.
- The geological and cosmological explanations of a smaller world in earlier times with hard to deny evidences. A mystery to official science, where geologist prefer to theorize on subduction (which does not exist!), all based on the wrong assumption of an earth with a constant size and orbit.
- The extinction of dinosaurs and other giant species of flora and fauna, and the pattern of earth increasing in size and mass through time.
- The origin of religion, the existence of Gods and Giants with supernatural capacities in all cultures. Ancient mysteries of the Bible. The pattern of an earth that goes from smaller to bigger in time, we can find back in human history, in the bible and in the myths and legends of all cultures. Other calendars with less days per year, that existed in the past.
Conclusions of Alfredo Gamarra
Alfredo Gamarra's conclusions go way beyond and against the ruling paradigms. I give here a list of the most important and controversial conclusions:
- Earth was smaller in the past.
- Earth went through different periods corresponding to different orbits of earth around the sun, with, of course, different calendars.
- Life was bigger in the past thanks to less gravity.
- Humanity could live longer thanks to less gravity.
- Monolithic and Megalithic constructions were easier to construct thanks to less gravity.
- Construction of these monuments was done with moldable stones.
- The precision of the perfect fitting stones was thanks to the stones being moldable on the moment of construction.
- The vestiges of Cusco and surroundings are much older than 'Inca time'.
- Cusco was Babylon 'the Great'.
- Atlantis existed in an earlier orbit, so South America, especially Cusco and surroundings, were an important part of it.
Too much for you? Unbelievable? Come and see the reasons how Alfredo Gamarra came to these conclusions! The DVD The Cosmogony of the 3 Worlds is a first and important step on the road to documenting his complete investigations. If you like untraditional viewpoints and unorthodox thinking about ancient mysteries, you are defintely in the right place! And you will be able to gain a whole new perspective on ancient history. This website will also be a continuing source of new information on ancient mysteries and about new productions of Alfredo Gamarra's work. So keep checking this webpage! Or if you like, subscribe to the Newsletter 'Ancient Mysteries Explained', so you will be the first to read! As a courtesy you will then be able to download the E-book "The Discoveries of Alfredo Gamarra", which gives you a nice overview of all his ideas and discoveries.
Yes, Send Me The Free Newsletter 'Ancient Mysteries Explained and let me download the E-book "The Discoveries of Alfredo Gamarra"'!
The ancient Inca vestiges explained
The ancient inca vestiges can explain the mysteries of the past! Vestiges that in reality are older than the relatively recent Inca time, and that provided for Alfredo the foundations for his theory. Read about the DVD that we produced and on which you will be able to see all the visual evidence.
Other ancient cultures and their vestiges
It's amazing how the vestiges of ancient cultures show the same characteristics. Examples from all over the world can be found.
Geology mysteries explained
The geology mysteries of our past can be understood with Alfredo Gamarra's explanation. Other theories support his ideas. Read why the existence of a smaller earth in the past is prooven.
The Inca history in short
The mysteries that still exist about the Incas. How were they conquered by such a small group of Spanish men? Did they built all the vestiges of Cusco as Sacsayhuaman, Machu Picchu, Pisac and Ollantaytambo?
Biology mysteries of the past explained
Prehistorical biology mysteries can be explained with a growing earth model. Of all species, bigger forms existed in the past, forms that were adapted to a smaller world and to less gravity.
A phenomenon till now not well understood and not investigated correctly, will be explained here, with many images of the Inca vestiges as examples. Download here the free chapter about Vitrification, of our DVD The Cosmogony of the 3 Worlds
Mysteries of the first language
Ancient languages exist in Peru, and they represent the remnants of what was the first language in the world.